Saturday, October 13, 2007

Gospel

I have been in Canada now for a month and a half, and last night at work I was finally able to share the Gospel with a young man. We had a good discussion, but no decision was made. Praise God that we are just called to be witnesses and He is the one that does the soul winning - I just need to tell people about Jesus and when they accept Him as their personal Lord and Saviour that is an added bonus.

It has been a month and half since I have been able to share the Gospel. That's one thing that sucks about going to seminary - everybody is a Christian! It was such a relief to earn the right to tell somebody about Jesus. I have a really hard time if I don't share the Gospel in a whole week, so you can imagine how stressed out I was not sharing the Gospel for a month and a half! Please pray that I get more witnessing opportunities - not only for the population of the Kingdom to potentially grow - but also for my own sanity.

No comments: