Thursday, August 28, 2008

Blowing Your Mind The Right Way

Today I went and paid my tuition at Medicine Hat College. I am taking a math class this semester, and a research and writing class next semester and then I graduate! About time!

Today I was at the Starbucks at the college today and that particular one does not have interac (for my American friends, that is pay by debit card). So this guy in front of me wanted to pay by debit and was told to go to a bank machine. Out of the blue, my mouth opened and said, I got his two coffees, have a great day man. (they are Starbucks, Like what was I thinking???!!!???) He thanked me, and the lady working the Starbucks asked me if I knew him. I didn't know the guy from Adam and that just blew her mind that anyone would do that for somebody they didn't know. Looking back in hindsight, I could have given her the Jesus spiel - That's kinda what Jesus did for us - but alas, I wasn't thinking. However, I don't think that will ever leave her mind. Maybe we can talk more about that this semester while I'm at the college.

No comments: