Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

Well, it is still Christmas morning and the kids have opened their presents. Riley loves his new piano and sawyer loves pushing people around and taking their presents from them. I got an Old Spice gift set. You know you're getting old when you get an Old Spice gift set. So I thought I would read the back of my Old Spice after shave bottle. It says, "Do not apply while smoking." I don't have to worry about that, but the question needs to be asked, "Why would they put that on the back of an Old Spice bottle?" The answer.... Because somebody must have applied Old Spice while smoking. I wonder how much money they got for that stunt? As you open your Christmas presents, have a good laugh and read the warning labels on your presents, and why don't you just go ahead and post the dumbest ones on this blog. Have a Merry Christmas and have a Merry laugh while you're at it.

No comments: