Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We Feel Fine

So I was watching TED yesterday and I went to Jonathan Harris's website after his talk. His website, wefeelfine.org is a different website that views blogs that have the line "I feel....." in them. It shows that the people who blog the most are those whose ages range from 20-29 years. The other thing I noticed is that there are tons of hurting people, and tons of hurting people here in Medicine Hat. There are so many who openly confess their sexual exploits and how that leaves them empty and hurting. I am not surprised at how many people are hurting, but I am surprised at how many are open about it. People are literally screaming for somebody to love them, and yet most of us feel scared to go out and pull them out of their pit of despair by telling them about Jesus.

Check out wefeelfine.org and see just how many hurting people are in your city and you may realize that we don't feel fine at all.

No comments: