Sunday, November 4, 2007

Winter Wonderland

Well, the snow has come heavy this morning. We were only supposed to get 2 cm today and we already have it by9:00 am and it is supposed to snow through the week. I worked an extra 2 and a half hours today. I could have went home to bed before church, but I had a great opportunity to earn the right to share the Gospel today. I am working night crew at Safeway and it was just me and my supervisor. I could have left when my shift was over, but I worked the extra 2 and a half hours, then I brushed the snow off his car for him and left before he could thank me. It's just the 2 of us tonight again and he is starting to ask questions about the church we are starting and about seminary. I anwer his questions, but I have not yet got to the point where he has permitted me to share the Gospel with him. Maybe this was the the door God wants to use.

1 comment:

Ms. Anita said...

Hi! I saw a comment you left on Marc Hooks' blog, and I wanted to come by and see yours. :)

Just curious as to why you have links to three different SBC churches (2 in Texas and 1 in Georgia). Have you been to all three places, or "simply" have friends/family there?

I'm off to read more about your journey to (and in) Canada.

~Anita (aka HSB Suzanne - it's a long story)