Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Wife

I love my wife very much, and I am very proud of her. As I am confined to my hobbit hole downstairs, she is upstairs having a scrapbooking party. She invited 6 ladies, and one of the ladies invited another lady. That brings the total to seven ladies. Three of them that were invited are Christians, the other four are not. As circumstances would have it, none of the Christian ladies could make it tonight. Here's the cool part. One of the ladies that came is part of our Bible Study, she is not yet a Believer, and she brought a friend who is not a Believer either. Another one of the ladies is a good friend of ours that is not yet a Believer but wants to come to church as soon as we launch. The other one owns the Scrap Booking Store that Leigh goes to once per month to scrapbook with other ladies and build relationships.

I am so proud of my wife for building trust relationships and networking with non Christians. It will be cool to see all of these ladies come to Christ one day.

No comments: