Saturday, December 22, 2007

Cool Things God is Doing

God has been at work at Safeway for the past two nights. My supervisor got onto the topic of the Bible - he initiated it, I didn't. Well, that led me right into sharing the Gospel. If you know me, I will look to see how God is working in someone's life for the right timing to share the Gospel. God is definitely working with him. He keeps on talking about his conversations with one of the professors here at the seminary, even though it was years ago, and God is still using those conversations to bring him closer to becoming a child of God. He even got his wife to buy him a Bible he could understand and has the Bible on CD, he is most certainly searching for God. He did not yet come to a relationship with Christ, but he is so close, and last night he asked me why I chose to become a pastor. I was able to share my testimony with him and tried to show him that what God desires most from him is a relationship. God has really been focusing in on Jim and Jim may even come to church with me soon. Please pray for Jim as God has locked His sights on him.

No comments: