Saturday, December 15, 2007

Tea and Things

Riley and I went Christmas shopping for Mommy today and one of the places we stopped off at was a tea shop here in Cochrane. I couldn't wait ten days to give my wife her tea because it smelled so good, and of course I am drinking some right now. The type of tea that I got her is called Yoga. Now this isn't the cheap grocery store tea, this is high quality stuff that does not come in any tea bag. I bought a tin to put the tea in, and the tea will be good for two years in that tin! (I don't think it's going to stay there that long though.) Now, I'm not as sophisticated about tea as my friend Nick is, but I am starting to really get into it. So, as I'm drinking this tea, my stress is actually melting away - I haven't been this relaxed in months! So I need to thank my friend Nick for telling me about this tea shoppe that I will definitely go back to.

I can go on about how good this tea is, but there is something better in my life than tea - you guessed it -- God. I'm not going to go into details, but God has again provided for us that can only be explained as supernatural. It's amazing what happens when we pray. God has proven time and time again that He is our provider and through these amazing and undeserving acts of grace that He bestows upon us, He gently reminds us that He will take care of us in Medicine Hat also.

1 comment:

Nick said...

Mmmm . . . tea . . . Glad to hear God's taking care of you two.