Monday, February 11, 2008

1st Spiritual Conversation

It's not even noon and I have been super busy this morning. I got up at 6 am and had my quiet time, then Riley and I walked in -16 C (3 F) weather to school. We were bundled up nice and warm and we only had to walk 6 blocks. I came home and had a muffin, warmed up a bit and walked to the Greyhound to buy my bus ticket to go back to the seminary tomorrow, then I walked to the library and got my library card and a book by C.S. Lewis. As I was walking back home, I met a lady on a bike. By this time it is abut -10 Celsius outside, with snow all around, and she is riding an old bike. Her name is Pamela and she is getting back together with her ex - I don't know if it is ex boyfriend or ex husband - and she is almost homeless. She is interested in a Bible study but doesn't know when she could start one. Please pray for Pamela and pray that she can get back on her feet and also that she would come to a Bible study.

No comments: