Monday, April 14, 2008

Answered Prayer

I was starting to get depressed today. I turned 31 yesterday and I realized today that I haven't shared the Gospel in a day and a half. Some of you might be thinking it's just a day and half, like what's the big deal? Sharing the Gospel is what I love to do. It's my life, it's my favorite hobby, it's everything. Ephesians 1:7,8 says, "In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight..." God lavished this upon us when we accepted Jesus Christ. That meant He gave it to us in abundance, because our sins needed it in abundance.

Anyway, let's get to the answered prayer part, the previous statement was me getting excited over Jesus again. Hang around me and you will either get annoyed by Jesus or fall in love with Him.

A friend of mine called me from Evansburg today and we talked for almost an hour. I asked her to pray for us because we were having a hard time starting a Bible study. I specifically asked her to pray that we would get at least one Christian who wanted to partner with us in reaching Medicine Hat with the vision God gave us for Pathway. I went to Tim Horton's tonight and met Kelly. Kelly wants to help us and will be at our place for Bible Study on Friday night. He even walked with me to my house to find out where it was and he lives just a few blocks away! Praise God!

No comments: