Sunday, July 20, 2008

Gators, Chili, and Spiritual Conversations

A friend of mine who runs the downtown core for Medicine Hat contacted me a couple of weeks ago and asked me if I would help him with the chili cook off. It would be my job to hire 10 people to help setup, operate, and clean up the chili cook off where there were 4 city blocks closed in the downtown core.

I did what he asked and he was ecstatic, and it was my job to help supervise everything downtown and I got to use a brand new John Deere Gator to drive around the downtown core in. That was fun.

My friend later was talking to me about more spiritual stuff, he is not yet a believer but is definitely seeking a deeper spirituality, he just doesn't understand yet that the deepest spirituality one can experience is in Jesus Christ.

No comments: